Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Eating Machine
I am hoping that Jack is just going through a growth spurt, or maybe my son has a wonderful pallette - or possibly zero tastebuds...he is starting to eat us out of house and home! Don't get me wrong, I am very thankful that he is not a picky kid, but man, can he put it down! It cracks me up; he is now getting into the pantry and pulling things out and asking for "more." He does tell us "all-done," so I guess that is good that he knows when he is full? It makes our lives easy that we can pretty much put anything in front of him and count on it being down the hatch 2 minutes later...but I worry about him eating too much? Is this possible? I am just hoping that he has Scott's super-fast metabolism and stays active to burn it all off.
I broke off a piece of his chocolate Easter Bunny from the EB and he had a little treat last night - he obviously enjoyed it!
Hmm...What is this green thing? (Yes, that is a placemat underneath him - he likes it when we say "sit on your mat" and he does it)
**Side note: Yes, I realize that Jack's hair is long and getting to be unruly (you should see the crazy back curls/fro) - Scott will not let me cut it, as he thinks he will look too old, so it is what it is for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment