Monday, July 27, 2009

Summer with the Besties

"The Rainbow Picture" - how funny is this!!??
Ferry, Faith, Nikki, Me, Jane, Kate & Ellen



I have had such a fun summer with my best friends in Chicago - and we are not over yet!

It is starting to come to a sad end, however - 2 of them are moving in a month. Nikki to Denver and Kate to Columbus - Scott, Jack and I will miss you so much!!!

We had a 30th birthday/going away party for Kate and her husband Darren this weekend and it was yet another very fun night out. They are moving to Columbus in a month for a new adventure and we are so excited and proud of them. Scott and I feel so lucky to have such an amazing group of friends here and they have been so supportive with Jack - we all have a blast together!
Mr & Mrs Glanz - XOXOXOXO!!!


Going away stretch for Scott & D-Money

Our two new little Mommas - Jane & Ellen (adorable!)

Love you so much, Girls!!!!
Looking forward to more fun times ahead - in whatever state it may be!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, nice post Mis! It's not often the spotlight leaves Jack on your blog (nor should it) but I thoroughly enjoyed this one too :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs