Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Kids say the darndest things…

Lately, Jack has been a regular Robin Williams.

He is hilarious and remembers EVERYTHING, so most of the time, I feel like my days are like the movie “Groundhog Day” as he makes the same comments on the way to Dylan’s, when I pick him up, on the way home, etc…

But, he has really come up with some doozies. I have started a quote book and I cannot wait to read this to him when he is in college someday.  Here are some of my favorites:

In the bathtub last week: 

Me:  “Jack, what is your name?”

J:      “Jack”

Me:  “What is your full name?”

J:     “Santa Walti.”

The other night when we were eating dinner after he spilled his water:

“Oh, Mannn….” - shrug of shoulders and looks at me - “It Happens.”

When I woke him up yesterday:

“I Love Projects!”  (we call his artwork that he does with Katie projects)

Everytime he sees something or finds something that doesn’t work:

“Broken.”  “Needs Batteries.”  “Daddy fix it”

When you ask him what his Pop or Daddy’s name is:

“Good Guy.”

When I got him out of the bathtub last night:

“I pooped.”  “A big one."  “Hard.”  “Show me.”  “Yucky.”

He is so stinking cute – I could just eat him up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs