Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow-ma-gedden?

We are bracing for a heavy snowstorm up here (with blizzard predictions of 18-25” by Wednesday afternoon!), but I wanted to share some cute pics of this past weekend.  Grammy and Gpa Dale were in town, and we had a lot of fun!

Just playing at home, a nice walk/bike-ride, a breakfast out (where Emmy ate her weight in avocado), and a really fun afternoon at the Kohl Children’s Museum to see the new Curious George exhibit!

Scott took my camera to London/India, but here are a few from my phone. 

emmascarf Emma’s new obsession with having things around her neck – so fashion-forward!  She will grab anything, throw it on, and just go about her business!

curiousgeorge

cheese

soccerboy 

I am probably taking the kids up north to my father-in-laws to brace for this storm, as I really do not want to be snowed in with 2 small children by myself…if the power went out, we would be not in good shape!  So grateful that they are close by and want to take care of us.  :-)  I am so nervous that Scott will not be able to get home on Saturday – FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!

I’m sure I will have updates of some massive snowmen, Jack shoveling, and some pretty views later in the week – WISH US LUCK!!!!

BRRRRRR!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs