It started with Pizza / Movie night on Friday...and sister joined in the fun and watched some of the movie before her 7:30 bedtime!
Saturday was a Mommy/Jack date to Great America for my firm's summer outing! It was Jack's first time at an amusement park and he liked it OKAY...we went on some smaller "kiddie" rides and he did fine, but after the "big kid roller coaster," he was screaming, then smiling, and then said "Mom, I don't want to go on any more roller coasters." It was fun, but exhausting! I didn't even think to bring a stroller for him at 3.5 years old, but that came to bite me when I was carrying his 40 lbs for the last 2 hours, Oops!



Sunday was a full family day filled with sleeping in and puddle jumping! Our kids love this and it was so fun to watch Emma really get into it (literally, she was SITTING in the puddles).



Emma is really coming into her own...last night she woke up at 11pm, I went into their room to check it out and she stood up and said "I Poop." What?! Am I going to be potty training this girl at 18 months? Girls are SO different!

We had Emma's 15 month appointment last week and she is still 95% for height (almost 33") and 25-50% for weight at a whopping 21.5lbs. Our little peanut. :-) She has not had an ear infection for a few months (hallelujah!), and the doc said all is good - she has slight bowing in her legs, but nothing to be concerned about. She was very pleased with her communication skills and all was good! The 2-3 word sentences are starting..."Here you go," "I do it," (Lord help me with another strong-willed child...) "My paci," and others. This stage was SO MUCH FUN with Jack and it is a blast going through it again with Emmy.
Sad news...Jack and I cleaned out their toys yesterday and we put Emma's "baby toys" in storage...remember Sophie?

No comments:
Post a Comment