just a quick post to say that I am already having the best day...
1. I picked my #1 little love up from his Grammy last night - we were all so happy to see his handsome little face after a week away! (See pic documenting the bro/sis reunion - ADORABLE)
2. I got a full 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep last night - Emma slept until 7:30am!
3. I am already showered and dressed, which is a feat in our house on the weekends!
4. Jack is at swim lessons with Daddy, and Emma is sleeping so I have already made 2 batches of hummus, made our bed, cleaned our bathroom, done dishes, folded 2 loads of laundry and am now catching up on some blog reading while drinking my Vanilla Caramel coffee standing in the kitchen (my favorite place to be online).
5. Everything is done for the week! The home is CLEAN (not my own doing, I LOVE YOU, Ira!), meals are planned and prepped, laundry is DONE, outfits are chosen - now we just get to have FUN the rest of the day!
6. I'm making a Chocolate Zucchini Cake today - my FAVORITE recipe from my Grandma (okay, 2nd behind her Chicken & Noodles...)
7. Off to the Chicago Air & Water show we go with a picnic lunch!
Awesome Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment