I normally try to keep this a positive place, but... The Walti family needs a do-over this week... Thursday, September 29, 2011
Do-Over
I normally try to keep this a positive place, but... The Walti family needs a do-over this week... Monday night - Jack gets sick (think flu)
Tuesday night - I feel terrible all day/night
Wednesday4am - Emma wakes up yelling "Owie" from her crib.
Wednesday 5am - Emma gets sick in our bed (with us in it - awesome), continues to get sick 3 more times. She gets 3 baths while Scott gets 2 showers.
Wednesday 5:15am - I get sick
Wednesday 9am - Scott feels terrible
Wednesday 9:30 - Katie gets sick and is still sick...but is a trooper and is just dealing with watching 2 kids while taking time in the bathroom...there really isn't any way around it at this point!
Thursday 10:30am - Jack throws the biggest emotional fit of all time when we get to preschool, like one that makes me want to cry and call Scott for help.
So...between all of that excitement, we were gone all last weekend (but had a great time, Thanks Pappaw, Nana and Kitten!), I have had 3 events after work this week not getting home until 10pm (UGH), our house is a wreck (Thank god for Savior Irina coming today), and it has literally been raining since Sunday.
So...needless to say, this weekend is going to be LOW-KEY, relaxing, and picking up the pieces.
And some major disinfecting (of both toilets and attitudes). :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment