Friday, November 6, 2009

18 weeks and counting…

Well, I have officially popped.  There is no hiding it anymore – full maternity gear has come out from storage.  I had about 10 people at work (remember, I have only been with this firm for 2 months) ask me if I was pregnant.  Oops.  Bad timing, I know, but what can you do? 

18-bell-pepper

Our little nugget is the length of a bell pepper this week – hard to believe that I am almost half-way through this pregnancy!  I felt my first real substantial kick the other night, which was great to experience again.  I feel great, have my energy back and am just enjoying a little extra eating and sleeping!  :-) 

We are still talking openly about it with Jack trying to slowly ease him into this new world that he will be experiencing in 5 months.  He is very attached to Daddy right now (I am slightly jealous), which is probably good as I will soon be less likely to rough-house with him and be as physical, which is what he is REALLY into right now.  We now have nightly “tackle sessions” in our house which is adorable.  I love to see my two guys laughing together; just warms my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs