Monday, November 23, 2009

“It” is Real (and very, very active!)

Last week marked week 20 of my pregnancy – I cannot believe that we are halfway!  So exciting!

BW2Body

Check out those model legs – obviously from Daddy!

We had our 20 week ultrasound last week and everyone is healthy and happy!  The baby weighs around 1lb right now, everything looks good, and is still on target with a due date of April 4th (Easter Sunday, so we are considering the names “Bunny” or “Jesus”).  I am feeling great, definitely a little stretched out, but lots of energy and am loving this little one’s pokes and prods, such a great feeling again – it is a very active child so far, so I am assuming that it will take after his/her older brother!

BW2Profile

Jack is doing great with it, he obviously does not understand any difference and I am really trying hard not to make any changes.  He is talking up a storm – now saying full sentences and “What Doing?” every 2 seconds and is just SUPER FUN.

Enjoy some photos of the babe…We are off to Pittsburgh this weekend for Thanksgiving and I CANNOT WAIT to stuff myself!!!!  I am starving!  .

BW2Foot I have inherited my Dad’s longer second toe!

2 comments:

  1. Did I miss something? Are you having a boy or girl? Please tell me your not going to be suprised. How can we shop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried to give my congrats several times when you have posted about the baby, but for some reason they do not appear. I am trying again. I am so happy for you all, Congrats. Your mom showed me a pic of you last week and you look terrific. Keep us posted and I am predicting a girl! But I agree it makes the shopping a little more difficult. talk soon-

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs