Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bring on the waddle

It has hit me – I am officially feeling large and in charge at 30 weeks.  The past few days have been the roughest in this pregnancy – feeling very “strained,” getting tired, always starving, and overall just crummy.  I am hoping that it is because I was in the car for over 11 hours last weekend (so worth it to see my Columbus ladies!!!), but I think that this may be the beginning of end!  I remember with Jack, my leg pain was so bad in the past 2 weeks that everyone was commenting on the terrible Daffy-Duck-like walk I had taken up…I was lovely on the eyes, I am sure. 

30 weeks

Braxton-Hicks contractions have begun, especially while at work, and the super-fun round ligament pain is shooting down my leg.  Awesome.  :-)  It is all more than worth it in the end, but the next 10 (hopefully) weeks might be pretty tough!  In terms of comparisons to my first pregnancy, I have not gained as much weight (about 5 lbs less at this point), but feel overall about the same in the way that I am carrying.  The baby is definitely moving higher and stretching his/her legs, as it has really been liking to elbow/knee/kick/punch me in the lungs this week…Cool for about 5 minutes and then just annoying! :-) 

30-green-cabbage BW2 is the size of a cabbage and weighs about 3 lbs this week!

Scott leaves for a work trip to India next Tuesday for almost 2 weeks, so we are starting to get very sad and Mommy is getting nervous about 2 weeks alone with a very active 2 year old…

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs