Monday, January 4, 2010

Here's to 2010...


My hopes for 2010 are simple...

For Jack to continue to become a kind & happy kid, for the birth of our 2nd child to be smooth (and as painless as possible) and for him/her to be as sweet and as healthy as their big brother, to continue to relish and appreciate the "little things," to tell my wonderful husband why I am so in love with him every day, and to make a lot of FUN memories (and maybe even mix a few vacations?!).


We had a great NYE 2010 with our Chicago friends at the Tomlinson's house including 3 baby girls and Jack! He stayed up until 9:00 with the ladies and Scott and I made it until about 2:00...pretty impressive considering I am 6 months pregnant, I think! Thanks for a great evening of friends, chili, and Taboo - GIRLS WON!!!
Also - all of our Christmas/Holiday pics are posted on Picasa if interested...the link is to the right.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely simple hopes for 2010! I know BW2 will be just as great as his or her big brother! Glad we got to ring in the new year together - so much to be thankful for and so much to look forward to :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs