Thursday, November 17, 2011

what happened to my baby boy?

somehow, in the span of the past 2.5 years, my chubby, round-blue-eyed, little boy grew up. 

I’m not sure how I really feel about it.

jack18mo

Jack – School Picture at 17 months

jackschoolpic

Jack – School Picture at 3.5 years

Yes, he is the same sweet, smart, rosy-cheeked, precocious little boy, but his eyes are much less round, have turned green, and he has definitely lost all of that baby pudge (I seriously think I saw some ab muscles last night).  I am so proud of the “big boy” that he has become and can’t wait to see how much more change he has ahead of him.

But, like I tesase him all the time – HE IS ONLY ALLOWED TO GROW TO BE 7 YEARS OLD!  I love this 4-ish age and we are having so much fun.

And this class picture of his Preschool class is hilarious – I cannot wait to re-visit this with him when he is 17. Jack actually did a great job looking at the camera but I get a kick out of the random looks and looks away of his classmates – SO FUNNY! 

jack class picture

(and sitting beside him is Sadie – his “girlfriend”)  Smile

1 comment:

  1. So, he's got a 6 pack and a girlfriend already at age 4? Yep, he's definitely Scott's son.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs