Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jack's New Corral

Since I have been off work, Scott and I have been getting an amazing amount of projects done around the house. The latest was Scott and his dad built a gate on our deck to keep Jack corraled in. We are on the 2nd floor and if I need to run in for something or if he is just playing and wants to go out there, we wanted him to be safe and feel that he can roam free. We are just hoping that he does not figure out how to open the latch...

They did a great job! We also set up Jack's new water/sand table and he is loving life. It gives us a chance to enjoy time outside with him...I guess this is the extent of his outdoor life while we live in the city - poor kid, but we are excited to spend a lot of time out there this summer. As you can see from the picture, he really just likes to pour the sand out of the table and onto the floor...looks like I will be cleaning up the downstairs neighbor's deck every week!

Happy Summer!

1 comment:

  1. We haven't set up Jackson's sand/water table yet...can't wait! Er...can't wait to pick up the mess!

    Little Jack is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs