

On Thursday before we left, we had Jack's 15 month appt. He did great and Dr. Papacek said that he is right on track. He is now 26 lbs (50-75 percentile) and 33" long (> 95%) and got 1 shot. We decided to postpone the MMR shot until 18 months as that is what both of our guts were telling us to do. There is so much controversy surrounding the MMR shot...I personally have gone back and forth about it several times, but decided to play it safe and feel good about our decision.
I had the chance to visit with my friends Darra and Kylie from high school when we were home and their kids; it was so much fun to see them both as fun and easy-going Mommas! Great to catch up and start back up where we left our friendships; it proves that instant bond that women have with each other. I have to apologize again to Darra for Jack tackling her 9 month old son Justin the entire time - I swear that he is normally a very sweet boy!!
We pretty much just hung out all weekend. Scott got some golf in and went to the track on Sunday to "play" in the infield with his NC friends...had a great time. Jack and I hung out with Pappaw, Nana and Aunt Kensi and celebrated her 10th Birthday - I cannot believe it! I remember when she was just Jack's age and she would fall asleep on my chest. She had a Hannah Montana cake and is getting her ears pierced - so exciting!
First Kayak ride w/ Pappaw
Enjoy the pics from the weekend - Jack was a water junkie as always and enjoyed his new pool at Pappaw's house. If he would have had it his way, he would have jumped right in the lake, but he did get to go on a kayak ride and fish for the first time (no, he did not catch anything...)!
Thanks Dad, Ellen and Kensi for great fun, yummy food, and for helping to watch our little monkey!!
No comments:
Post a Comment