I am so excited to write about the FINAL Corner Pocket baby of 2009 –
Caroline Grace Tomlinson!
Jane and Joe are so glad that she “graced “us with her presence (2 weeks late!) on Monday afternoon and all the Auntie’s couldn’t be more thrilled for another girl to dress up!
Momma Jane is also very happy that she seems to have Joe’s red hair – that was one of her prerequisites to having a child, so I am so glad that her wish came true! Caroline is gorgeous and so serene . I am looking forward to play-dates and funny conversations with Jane about Motherhood; she and I can get pretty “truthful” (that is putting it kindly) at times and I love our funny conversations!
Congrats to Jane, Joe & furry older brother Henry!
The count for CP Babies 2010 is now at 2 – who will be next? Something is in the water!!
**By the way, Jack now has his choice of the Princesses of CP – Gracie, Jenna, Julia and Caroline….who will he choose to be his Miami Merger bride someday???? :-)
Ahh!!! We made the blog!!! I love it - thanks for the awesome post! xoxo and looking forward to lots of our raw conversations too!
ReplyDelete