Monday, October 5, 2009

We love you, Kate!

I have not posted anything yet, but I could not forget to mention how sad we are that our great friends Kate and Darren Glanz recently moved to Columbus!

Kate and I were roommates at Miami along with Krista and Betsy and we have known each other for going on 12 years – can you believe that, K-K-K-Katie!? Kate is by far the sweetest person that you can ever meet and is the best listener – I will so miss blabbering to her as she always has the most supportive and nicest thing to say! You will always receive a birthday or anniversary card from Kate first, and she always writes such nice things.

Kate's Going-Away Fiesta!

Kate’s Going-Away Fiesta!

Jack will miss his Auntie Kate, but we are so excited for your new adventure in C-Bus…this now makes the Corner Pocket tally 3 Chicago and 4 Columbus – OH NO! We need to un-do the Olympic vote and do some hard recruiting!!!

Love you so much Kate and D and we cannot wait to visit you at your mansion in the ‘Bus!!!

XOXOXOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs