
Saturday, October 10, 2009
When life give you lemons...
As some of you already know, Walti Baby #2 (affectionately called BW2) will be making his/her apprearance in early April! My due date is officially April 4th and Scott, Jack and I could not be more excited. This week (ending week 14), Babycenter.com reports that the baby is the size of a lemon. I swear that I feel it moving around already, but maybe that is just something else. :-)

Overall, I have felt pretty good - a little yucky and tired at night, but nothing that I can't handle. The past 2 weeks have been much better. I really loved being pregnant with Jack and the entire experience, so I am hopeful that it will be the same with Round 2. A strange side effect that is happening this time, is that I seem to be allergic to my wedding band?
We told Jack that there is a baby in Mommy's belly and when we ask him where the baby is, he points to either my belly or his...very cute. He is actually into "babies" right now - saying baby, pointing out babies, playing with baby dolls...They will be 26 months apart in age and I am very excited that this baby will not be born at the BEGINNING of tax season! This also leaves me 6 more months to get J off the pacifier and out of diapers...
More updates to follow, but I wanted to formally announce the GREAT NEWS, so that BW2 doesn't think that he/she (no, are not finding out again!) doesn't already feel slighted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment