I have been lax on the blog this week, but being a preggo single mom is hard work and I have been asleep early – so much respect for those moms/dads that do this every day!
Jack and I have been spending great time together and he has been great! I will have some good “Jack-ism’s” for next week, that is for sure. We Skyped with Scott last night and Jack loved every minute of it. He kept “High-five Daddy?” through the screen and trying to give him fist-bumps. He was enamored with looking at himself, it was really cute. I think it will make the trip much easier for us all to be able to see each other; amazing, amazing technology! And it is free!!!
So…this week has been full of special treats – movies, juice boxes, cupcakes, picnics, etc. Tonight our friend Courtney is coming over for a girls night – sushi and a movie – and I am sure that Jack will sneak in some special treats and kisses with Auntie Courtney. Tomorrow I am going to take him on some fun errands and then my girlfriends are coming over for lunch/craft Saturday (yes, we are that nerdy). So…it is a week/weekend of special things for Jack, but good girlfriend time for Mommy, too!
We are headed up to Pop and Ama’s house for his actual birthday on Sunday. We are planning on taking the train (he told me he is actually going to DRIVE the train) from their house to the Children’s Museum on Sunday and then stay up there for a birthday celebration, gifts, and the SUPERBOWL!
I am really hoping that Scott can catch the game in Calcutta – it will be on at 4:30am where he is, but hopefully he will be able to see our favorite team pull out the victory.
So…On to a weekend of fun for Jacky’s big #2!
Super cute family picture :)
ReplyDelete