Jack is very proud to raise “2” fingers (and uses his thumb and pointer finger to do so, funny) and when we ask him if he is a baby, he says “No, I’m a big boy!” Don’t grow up too fast, buddy!!!
Monday, February 8, 2010
Finally...Jack's party pics
I finally got time to put together photos from Jack’s 2nd birthday party last weekend. He had a great time – Thank you to all of our friends and family who joined in the fun and to those that could not attend but sent very nice wishes and gifts. Also thanks to Jane and Emily who took the majority of these shots so that I could enjoy the party!
Jack is very proud to raise “2” fingers (and uses his thumb and pointer finger to do so, funny) and when we ask him if he is a baby, he says “No, I’m a big boy!” Don’t grow up too fast, buddy!!!
Jack is very proud to raise “2” fingers (and uses his thumb and pointer finger to do so, funny) and when we ask him if he is a baby, he says “No, I’m a big boy!” Don’t grow up too fast, buddy!!!
Enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment