Well, today is my 31st birthday! My parents always made my birthday week so special growing up, and I have tried to continue that tradition with Jack the past 2 years. This year is different, however, as Scott is still in India and he does a good job of making my birthday nice, so it is sad that he will not be here! :-( We are going to dinner next week, however, and I went ahead and made myself appointments for a manicure, pre-natal massage, and haircut for a Sunday that he is back. :-) My girlfriends and I celebrated our Jan/Feb bdays last weekend and it was so nice to get a GNO! We also had a fun “craft Saturday” and made really cool Valentine’s chair-backers for the kids – we are so nerdy!
Jack and I are headed up to Libertyville to spend our last weekend alone with Scott’s parents. He is getting over his double ear-infection, but now I think I am getting sick, so it will be really nice to have some help and relax at their home. My in-laws couch is addicting – it is just one of those places that you want to stay all day and my father in law builds the best fires in their awesome fireplace – with the new addition of their 46” TV, I may never leave that spot! :-)
We were up there last weekend for Jack’s actual bday and took the train down to the Children’s Museum. He had a great time and it was an extra special treat to ride on the train although he kept telling me “Jack DRIVE the train, Mommy?”
Birthday trip to Pump It Up and special treat with Katie
Riding the big train with Pop was so much Fun!
Gotta pick up some groceries
My future construction worker
Happy 2nd Birthday, Jack!
**And he still has more celebration when Daddy gets home!
Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Mis!
ReplyDeleteLive it up babe and enjoy~