Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Aunt Kitten's Special Week


My little sister Kensi (Aunt Kitten - Jack couldn't say Kensi, so she turned into Aunt Kitten and it has stuck - now we all just refer to her as our "Kitten!") stayed with us for a week and we had a GREAT TIME! She is such an awesome little "Tween" at 11 years old and was SO HELPFUL with the kids! She and I also got to do some special things during her stay and I really want to do it every summer. She is SUPER FUN to hang out with, always very polite, and just overall a GREAT GIRL!


Aunt Kitten wanted to take her niece to American Girl for the first time - and Emma's Bitty Baby came along!

YUMM!!!


She also wanted to take Jack to the Children's Museum and was SO GOOD at playing with him and making sure he had a good time!

She and I got out for a Girl's Night to see Blue Man Group - it was so funny!


And we went to the beach on the final day of her trip!

Thanks for coming to visit, Kitten! Jack LOVES his Kitten-Girl and we can't wait for your trip next year! :-) (This is written in PURPLE, Kensi's new signature color...)
Love you! XOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, I was so little, Thanks for the shout out!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs