Thursday, June 24, 2010

Emma G is 2 months old!

Thanks for the GLAMOROUS tutu, Katie! :-)

Ahhh!!! Our baby girl is already over 2 months old!
A little late on the post, but she has really grown up! Scott keeps saying she "has a look about her now" and I agree. Emma is starting to look like HER - like who she may be in a year or so and we are having a blast with her! I forgot what an AWESOME feeling it is when your baby smiles and laughs at you for the first time...so sweet!

I have to admit - We have been blessed with the EASIEST BABY. I thought Jack was easy, but I swear Emma might be even more chill! She pretty much just goes with the flow and is happy just to hang out - when she is upset she gets mad very quickly, but is generally calmed down with the paci or nursing after a few minutes. I hope that she stays this laid back! Sleep, eat, play, smile, be cute, sleep, eat, play...she must know that she has a crazy big brother that is alwasys on the MOVE and she is ALONG FOR THE RIDE.

We had her 2 month appointment today - she is 24 3/4" long (>95%) and 12lb 5.5oz (75-90%)! Long and lean like Daddy (let's hope that she is given his fast metabolism)! She is the same length and 1.5 oz lighter than her big bro at this age. Emma is blessing me with 6-7 hours of straight sleep every night and is nursing every 2-3 hours during the day. Doc said everything looks great! She loves to laugh at her big bro, sleep on people's chest (whoever will let her!), roll to her side, laugh at the ceiling fan, and eat. When she gets really mad, she screams like a cat - I need to videotape it soon to prove it to her at 18.

Big Bro Jack is still in love...

So...I go back to work after the holiday - ahh! I am ready to go back and could not have asked for a better break w/ the kiddos. The only concern that I have is pumping enough for her - I had trouble keeping up for Jack, so hopefully it goes a little better this time since my job is much less stressful.

Cheers to our growing gal - Enjoy some recent pics of our beauty!!




Our gal is almost outgrown her moses basket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs