it’s pretty interesting to me that both of our kids starting walking at the exact same time – 10 months. they both have unbelievable balance – don’t know what it is…i am taking credit for it of course, as we all know what an amazing athlete i am (scott, stop laughing). all those years of gymnastics, tumbling, and cheering must have paid off and been passed down to my kiddos!
anyway, our little girl is SUCH A CLIMBER. I really don’t remember Jack being this bad – we cannot turn our backs or she has finagled her way up on top of something and then likes to jump off!
and big brother still LOVES his Saturday soccer…he is totally in the mode where “Coach is King” and i think he is a little bit of a kiss-up, always volunteering, racing to the front, and sitting next to Coach Gomez and Coach Eric (I wonder where he gets that trait from? :-) ). He “moves up” into the 3/4 year old class in a couple of weeks, and I am anxious to see how he does in a little bit more advanced class. Jack loves to drop-kick and is doing much better at remember not to pick up the ball with his hands!
he races with the little boy to the right EVERY CLASS
fuzzy pic, but this is his favorite, Coach Gomez
Every week I tell him “Athlete’s tuck in their shirts – don’t look sloppy on the field” and now he reminds me at the start of class
No comments:
Post a Comment