Sunday, January 18, 2009

Back to normal

Thank you to everyone for checking in on Jacky-Boy...he is on the up and up; thank goodness for cherry-flavored amoxicillin (he loves it)! Still gets one more day off of school though, being MLK Day tomorrow. But, it is Daddy-Daycare this time!
Here are some cute pics I caught of him this weekend when he was feeling more chipper...he looks so old and I cannot believe that my baby will be 1 YEAR OLD in 3 weeks! I was so big at this time last year - Scary!
And yes...we spent a lot of time in our jammies this weekend!!!


Future Warren Buffett?


This is his new thing...he likes to close his eyes when taking a bite...hilarious


Look at all my choppers!


My hair is trying to be curly like my Daddy's was...at least in the back!



Too big in this photo - slow down!

Love my blankie...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs