Friday, January 16, 2009

It's no fun being sick...

Jack is sick. Yuck. Bi-lateral ear infection with temps up to 103.5. Poor little guy; he just isn't his perky, happy self and sleeping quite a bit. He only wants to sleep on top of me, which doesn't really help bring down a fever...but, of course I just stripped him down and let him. Today seemed to be a bit better; the antibiotics must be kicking in! I am shocked that this is his first one; I feel like my brother and I had several ear infections by this time.

Thanks to everyone for their well-wishes; more than anything, it is just really scary when your baby is bright red at 3am! (At least he is giving me an excuse not to go anywhere in this cold...it really is brutal up here!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Awww poor Jack! These ear infections are brutal sometimes! Ty has had about 6 so far...We just got back from the doc and he has another one! Hope he sleep tonight!
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs