Friday, January 23, 2009

T minus 2 weeks!


I cannot believe that my baby is turning 1 in 2 weeks. We are having his 1st birthday party here at home with close friends and family. Nothing too big, but we still wanted to have SOMETHING. We don't have many local friends with kids, so my poor girlfriends will be his entourage! We are doing a "puppy" theme as that is the only real thing that I can say Jack is "into" at this point. He goes crazy every time a dog is around...

I have to give a BIG SHOUT-OUT to my really good friends, Jane. She designed Jack's awesome bday invites and I LOVE THEM! She owns a custom invitation and graphic design studio here in Chicago - Ink Umbrella. Check her out at http://www.inkumbrella.com/. Jane is the most creative person that I have ever met (must be that left handed-ness) and comes through for us every-time!

We had a busy week other than planning his party. I am trying to put together a trip with my college roommates to Charleston for March and Scott is starting the dreaded tax season...our only family day is now Sunday, we try to make the best of it! Jack did something funny this week - he went up to Scott, pointed to his high-chair and did the sign for "eat!" He is also loving carrying things in his mouth...it is hysterical...must like to multi-task like his Momma!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks Mis for the shout-out! I feel honored to be mentioned in the walti family blog :) We can't wait until Jack's big bash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those invitations are awesome! I can't believe Jack is going to be 1 already. It feels like just the other day that you told me you were pregnant! Best Wishes on his big day.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs