Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Shoes Already?!

Yes! I guess the lady at Stride-Rite was right when she said that Jack would need new shoes every 2-3 months. We noticed a little blister on his big toe this weekend, took him in, and Pop bought him TWO pairs of new kicks (Thank you Pop and GuGu!). We bought the CUTEST little pair of Saucony running shoes for the summer...I can't wait until he grows into them!

For his "Spring has Sprung" surprise - see below! I found the cutest little rainboots at Target and he LOVES wearing them. It is hilarious to see him walk in them, but he is getting the hang of it - now we just need some puddles to jump in! We are working on the CHEESE factor in picture - I always catch him a second too late in his smile!

We have been very busy with work, so I have not been on here much, but here are some updates on our BIG BOY ----

Jack is trying to talk and say everything, babbling. His speaking vocabulary right now consists of: Mama, Dada, Dog (kind of), Dat (for That) and Ni-Ni (for Night-Night). His signing is awesome and helps us tremendously - he is now doing: hi, bye, eat, more, drink, bath, hat, all-done and help; he can point at his body parts when asked. Jack is still an awesome eater and obviously has his Dad's super-fast metabolism as he is still long and lean - he does not dislike anything and is also a superstar with the sippy cup now - ALL KINDS THANK GOD. He is pretty much running and now kicking a ball - so cute. He is just a very active little boy who is so sweet - Scott said "I Love You" yesterday and Jack turned and kissed him! He loves music and beating on things, loves being "rough" and being tickled and tackled. It is so fun to watch him associate things and put 2+2 together, I can't wait to see what the summer brings. Keep tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs