Tuesday, March 10, 2009

One Month to Go...

We need a vacation...



Our family has had a busy, busy couple of weeks. One month to go in "busy season" - tax season - for Scott, THANK GOODNESS! It seems to have been especially bad this year, probably because Jack is just so fun and he doesn't want to miss a moment. And it has been hard on me, as my business isn't in "peak state" right now, so every spare moment is spent prospecting, organizing, stressing, etc. But we both still feel so blessed to have wonderful jobs to go to in this challenging time!

I was gone this past weekend in Orlando for our National Sales Meeting and it was hard to be away from my guys for 4 days. It was fun and really got me pumped to come back and work even harder. The boys spent the weekend up with Pop and Gu-Gu and had a great time, even celebrating Scott's 30th on Saturday. When I got home, I learned Jack's new trick; when we say "Arms up" he throws his arms up in the air; Pretty funny.

This weekend we are home with little to do - YAY! I am hoping for some sunny weather so that I can get Jackelope outside to play...we both need to run off some steam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs