Wednesday, December 21, 2011

19 Weeks!

Wow!  I cannot believe that we are already almost 1/2 way through this pregnancy!

19weeks2

Baby Walti #3’s blog debut!  Not the best shot, but we were a bit early for for the 20 week ultrasound, at 18.5 weeks, so it was harder to get a full body shot.  And he/she was moving around like a crazy person, so the tech was really struggling!

19weeks1

See that strong baseball arm?  Looks like a shortstop to me.  Smile

Everything is going great!  I feel wonderful, the kids are enjoying my “changes” – Jack pats my belly and Emma told me last week that she has a baby in her belly, too.  She got a new baby for Christmas from Uncle Heath, so she has been carrying both of them around singing “My Two Kiddos” like I do with both the kids (which is getting harder and harder to do these days – Jack as resorted to a piggy-back ride!).  We haven’t gotten the final ultrasound results back, but it seemed like everything was “there” – and NO, we did not find out the sex again!  (Aunt Janice…). 

IMG_2723

Things I notice in this picture:

1.  I look tired as hell (I really wasn’t, but it was 11pm)

2.  I really need to start doing lunges – Kardashian-style. Major lifting needed ASAP.

3.  Cannot wait for my “reduction” and “lift” in 2016.

Here are comparison shots from the first two (and for a laugh at my aging…)

20_weeks

Pregnant w/ Jack

20weeksbw2

Pregnant with Emma – Whoa, I look way more tired, but less “sticking out” in this one.  Looks like a bad day!

So, there is your laugh for the day – please enjoy it at my expense.  The good news is that I actually really like my body when I am pregnant – it is really fun and I LOVE feeling the baby move around.  Nothing like it. 

So, Looking forward to (hopefully) another 20 weeks of feeling good!

(Almost) 20 week Quick Facts

Total Weight Gained:  5 lbs

New Changes:  Much more movement, some actual “kicks or punches,” better appetite, MUCH more energy – actually staying up past 10pm!, Peeing ALL the time

Current Cravings:  still crisp apples, rice & beans, drippy eggs, banana peppers on ANYTHING, carbonated beverages, and coffee sounds good again

Aversions:  fish, pizza doesn’t sound good

Sleep:  MUCH better – totally on my side now, but have gotten used to it

Cute Jack Quotes:  “Daddy, I want a baby brother, but then we have to have a baby sister, so that he has a little sister to take care of like I take care of Emma.” "Mom, I want 5 kids in our family.”  Jack is also very into playing “Mommy and Daddy” with Emma and carrying stuffed animals and babies in a “pouch” on his front like a sling.  Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs