Monday, December 12, 2011

fun home weekend in pictures

busybooks

kids spent lots of morning time in their new “busy books” I made them – I am so happy that they like them and they are great for 15-30 minutes of alone quiet time!  (Proud Momma Moment)

IMG_2646

attacking Daddy as he comes home from a long week – they are both really into piggy-back rides – primarily on each other!

applesauce

Jack & I were cooking machines this weekend – applesauce, homemade noodles, a whole chicken (for said noodles and soup for later), hummus, muffins, spaghetti squash…a lot of dishes!

bath

playing santa in the bathtub

playdough

play-doh time!  they are really interested in play-doh lately – it is so fun

IMG_2648

GREAT train/lights exhibit at the Chicago Botanic Gardens

IMG_2656

IMG_2663

IMG_2664

fiveguys

with Five Guys for dinner afterwards – YUMM

IMG_2668

Gingerbread house decorating – Jack loved it and Emma licked EVERY piece of candy

IMG_2670

IMG_2671

IMG_2673

IMG_2675

We felt very crafty this weekend with some painting during Emmy’s nap – a gift for someone special!

These are the simple, fun weekends that I will remember – full of kid activities, field trips, and time at HOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs