I took off yesterday to get some things done in the morning, but then in the afternoon, it was Jack time!
Scott and I think it is really important to give the kids special “Mommy/Daddy time” every now and then and Jack REALLY LOVES IT! He was so excited when I told him “I am spending the entire afternoon with just you!”
We started off with going to one of our annual subscription plays to The Emerald City Theatre (ADORABLE – designed specifically for kids age 3-7) for “Junie B Jones – Jingle Bells, Batman Smells.” Scott broke away from work to join us and Jack was so excited that Daddy could see his special play…sat on his lap the entire time! It was a super cute play and so fun to watch Jack laugh out loud.
my two handsome guys!
Then we headed to Americas Dog for a hot dog lunch and fruit punch…
And then Scott went back to the office and Jack and I ran some Christmas shopping errands which included some fun…
Playing at Land of Nod – had a BLAST and I realized that the kids have never been in a real toy store before, so it was probably very exciting! (are they isolated?)
Playing at Patagonia – VERY into Legos lately and building things (mainly airplanes and delivery trucks). It was so fun to watch him with this little boy.
It was a great day spent with my favorite little boy – love watching him experience life, smile just from hanging out with mom and dad (PLEASE let this last forever!), and feel very special for the day!
Off to Anderson this weekend for Christmas Celebration #1 with Grammy, Gpa Dale, and Uncle Heath!
***(PLEASE Emma Grace, do NOT get carsick!)
No comments:
Post a Comment