I took Jack to see ELMO Live on Saturday along with Aunt Heather/Lily/Sammy, Uncle Todd/Ryan/Drew and Pop. All of the kids were MESMERIZED and it was such a special and fun thing to do with my son during Mother's Day weekend. They were all very well behaved and loved it - Pop, of course, spent a small fortune on souvenirs (which he relished) and we made a another great memory.
Anticipation - Drew, Ryan, Lily, Jack & Sammy

All rushing to give their tickets - so cute!
Lily and Jack enjoying their special toy from Pop


The rest of Mother's Day weekend was spent up at Scott's parents with the entire family for more laughter, good food, and relaxation. Emma did great with all of the cousins clamoring to meet her (Lily loves her new girl cousin and Ryan was extra sweet with her) and took turns taking naps in everyone's arms...It isn't very often that we are ALL together and it was wonderful!
Lily meeting her GIRL cousin for the first time - she is SOOO excited! 2-4 boys!
Jack made me a very sweet card with a picture of a "snake family" (he only draws lines and he calls them all snakes - the varying length of the line corresponds to either a Mommy, Daddy, or baby snake). Scott gave me the best Mother's Day gift of all with the news that he is staying home with me from work all week! And he suggested a day out on the town to shop for something that I "feel guilty buying on my own" this week during a "day date!" I am looking forward to a day to ourselves (of course with Emma, can't leave her for too long as I am her food source!) to walk around and enjoy each other!!!
A wonderful 3rd Mommy's Day for me - I am such a lucky girl!!!
WHAT A THOUGHTFUL GIFT FROM SCOTT..SOOO, WHAT IS THE GUILTY GIFT GOING TO BE???? JACK LOOKS SOO BIG COMPARED WITH THE OTHER KIDDOS.., MAKES ME WANT TO SEE HIM SO MUCH MORE AND I KNOW EMMA IS REALLY CHANGING. YOU ARE TRULY BLESSED MY DAUGHTER...LOTS OF LOVE, HEALTH AND SUPPORT . LOVE YOU SO, MOM
ReplyDelete