Ellen, Jane and I celebrating Emma's arrival 3 days later...We have had overlapping pregnancies and have not had a glass of wine together
since January 2009!
As I have mentioned in previous posts, several of my very close girlfriends have had babies in the past year or so and it has been so fun to experience the trials and tribulations of motherhood with them! They have listened to my funny and happy stories, consoled me when I was going on few hours of sleep, babysat, taken me out drinking (or perhaps a dirty martini or two just days after Jack's birth? HA!) and just been a great part of our extended family. I have learned so much about being about being a better mommy, tricks of the trade, and how to laugh together with these girls and I cannot wait for our next outing all together...Adrian lives in San Diego, so it may be awhile, but it will be so fun when the kiddos all finally get to meet! :-)
So, I just wanted to give a little shout-out to my fellow Mommy-friends and show off all of their cutie-
patootie babes that we get to pal around with from time to time!
jane & caroline (7 mths)
my sis-in-law heather, sam (2 yrs) & lily (5 yrs)
tracy, jenna (1 1/2 yrs) & newbie jack! (2 weeks!)
ellen & julia (8 months)
adrian & gracie (almost 3 yrs) & baby boy in the belly!
faith & brendan & colin ramsour (1 year)
Love all you girls - XOXOXO!!!
What a cute post! It is so great to see friends with their adorable little ones, and it's a great experience to share.
ReplyDeleteAw, thanks for the shout out, Mama!! I can't believe I haven't seen this until like a week after you posted it! I feel so lucky to have you in my life and I know I can always turn to you for laughter, advice and concern and more! xoxo
ReplyDelete