Sunday, May 9, 2010

Great Mommies


Happy Mother's Day!
"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
~Elizabeth Stone



This quote is so true!! I am so blessed to share this day with my two amazing kiddos! I am also very grateful today for my own wonderful Mom, Grandma, Step-Mom, Mother-In-Law, Sister-in-Law, and Aunts, who have each taught me about motherhood, how to best raise my family, and how to keep sane in the process!

In these past couple of years, several of my great friends have become Mommies for the first time and we are having so much fun raising our families together. I love the time that we all have together and the support system that we have established - I know that if I am having a rough day or just want to share a funny Jack story, they are always there to listen and laugh with me!

XOXO to all of my Mommy family and friends
Motherhood is such a special gift!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs