I CANNOT get this pic to turn - no clue why, but such a great smile! AHHH!!Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Enjoying Spring
I CANNOT get this pic to turn - no clue why, but such a great smile! AHHH!!I have to say, this maternity leave has been so much different than 2 years ago- namely becuase it is SPRING and WARM OUTSIDE!!! We have been going on so many more walks, enjoying the parks, and it is so refreshing to be able to really show Emma off since it is not 40 below and I am not paranoid about her catching a baby cold! And so much easier to entertain J rather than be stuck in this condo all day long.
We had a great weekend, as my college roommate Krista was in town and although time have definetly changed (i.e. going out consists of rushing away for sushi down the block within the 2 hour time limit that I have before I have to nurse or pump!), it was so nice to have some quality time with her and relax! She was cracking up a how "planned" and "in sync" that parents have to be to get anywhere on time, pack up, etc.
Our great friends, Ellen, Jane, and Courtney threw a "Sip 'N See" open house for Emma on Saturday and it was so fun! Such a great concept and a great way to introduce her to those that had not had a chance to meet her. It was so fun and SO APPRECIATED! Pics to follow, Jane was the paparazzi that day, as usual.
Emma is doing great - getting chubbier (she actually has 2 rolls on her thighs, now!) and started to really smile this week (see above!). She is cooing back to me when I play with her and really starting to kick and hold her head up well. The nights are great and we have had a few night of 6-8 hours of continuous sleep!! I am truly blessed and could not ask for better babies.
Jack is hilarious...I need to write some funny stories from the past few weeks down on here this week...Keeping this blog is serving as my online "baby book" for the kids, which I will just print and put into their actual baby books someday. So forgive me if the stories are mundane or not funny to you - they are my memories and as my brother knows, my memory SUCKS, so if I do not record them one way or another, they are LOST!
Have a great week, everyone - Happy Hump Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment