Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lil' Kicker!

***Miss Emma G. is practicing for her soccer debut***
(because is there anything cuter than a little girl w/ pigtails in a pink soccer jersey?)

In other news, OUR BOYS ARE HOME!!! They got in around 10pm on Sunday night and as excited as I was to see Jack (ahem, and my lovely husband), who was J more concerned about? Emmy girl - "WHERE is my sister? I want to hold my sister...Oh, Emmy, I missed you", hugging her, kissing her...ON and ON. It was really sweet - he seriously loves his sister bear (for now, at least!). They had a wonderful week together; One that I am sure that Scott will remember.

Off to another busy week getting back in the swing of things for Jack and more growing and learning for Emma - she currently wants to either stand and/or sit up like a big girl - TIME FOR THE BUMBO and the EXERSAUCER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs