Friday, February 24, 2012

3rd Trimester!

Officially...28 weeks as of yesterday into pregnancy #3! Still enjoying the feeling of being pregnant overall, but I am definitely starting to "feel" pregnant. Lots of lower back/sciatic pain (doc recommended PT, but am going to hold off for now and just using a heating pad a few times a day) and some yucky acid reflux. I am trying to have Emma walk more but she loves to be carried down stairs, so it is a work in progress. :-)

The baby moves a ton and Jack likes to feel the movement and watch the waves at night, which is really fun. He is really into it, still being cute with Emma telling her "you can teach the baby this when you are a big sister...". Emma and I have been playing a lot with her babies being gentle, quiet, etc. and have also been reading "I'm a Big Sister" books, which I hope helps with the big transition for her! I am glad that it will be close to summer when I deliver, do we will be busy and outside more, which should soften the big change a bit.

Scott was traveling last week and has been working late all of this week, so I had to take a photo myself. Looking big! And low, which is where the movement usually is. I had an appt yesterday - measuring right on track and glucose levels are normal. I start my bi- weekly appointments now - crazy!




Preggo Stats:

--Weeks along: 28

--Energy Level:l8/10 - I think being home and busy gives me more energy! Been crashing again at night about 3 days a week

--Total lbs gained:6. Dr F isn't happy, but I'm measuring well, so obviously, I just had some "reserve" to cover it!

--Cravings:Morningstar veggie "chicken pattie" with pepper jack cheese, pickles, and mustard. Apples and Trader Joes cookie butter, avocado

--Things done for baby's arrival:started the clean up process! Organized kitchen this week, and also got out some of the newborn essentials. We are in good shape with a girl, but unless this is a big boy, we will be a bit off on seasons. We will make due!

Need to do soon in prep:Buy minivan, buy new nursing bras/tanks, organize all kids clothes, go through storage to find infant carrier, bouncy seat, etc. Let nesting commence!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs