Sunday, February 26, 2012
Valentine's Day Love
One part of being home all day that I have really enjoyed is my nerdy love for holidays...it has been really fun to enjoy them with the kids and plan special activities, treats, crafts, etc. I have been getting really into decorating the mantle/house and Jack has loved helping me - it is a blast.
First up was Valentine's Day and we had a lot of fun as seen in the pictures below. They both had a "Valentine's Fairy Mailbox" that was magically filled with a sweet note from Scott or I and a little treat each day - bath toys, books, candy, stickers, toothpaste, bandaids...just little fun stuff that got them excited to open it each morning. We also had Vday themed busy book worksheets, planted strawberries, had a fun playdate with the Ramsour boys, and made cards for Daddy, the grandparents and cousins!
Next up...St. Patty's Day! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment