Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Mr. Sporty
Jack started sport #2 a couple of weeks ago...BASEBALL! I was excited to get him into some sort of baseball instruction with spring coming up soon and Scott playing college ball. It has been fun to watch him learn more from someone other than Scott and we think he really is catching on and enjoys it. It is a fun Saturday morning activity for he and Scott and Emma even loves going to shout "Go Jack Go, Hit the Ball, You Can Do It! " (Scott is in denial, but I am slowly turning her into a little cheerleader...) :-)
I need to video him at baseball and at soccer...the kid is so excited that he cannot stop moving and most parents probably think he has ADD from his constant jumping around and smiling!
This is an indoor league called "Lil Sluggers," but I just signed him up for a spring/summer outdoor Tball league run through the Cubs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment