They both (we all) had a blast at the waterpark, but Jack receives the "Most Geeked" award - he didn't stop smiling and told Scott and I Thank You and I Love You about fifty times. :-)
But, as all good things come to an end, so does this...but has ended with our happy Jacky Boy getting sick 13 times since we have been home.

He has been awesome, just says "Mom, I need the bowl. Okay, I'm good now.". He just fell asleep on the family room floor (he NEVER falls asleep anywhere but bed and the car) and I hope we are done with that. Being that he was a tubin/sliding/swimming maniac, I'm sure it's just too much ingested pool water.
Today is my 33rd birthday (uh, what?!) and I have to say that ending it snuggling with my sick
little love and eating grilled cheese and tomato soup made by my husband is the perfect way to spend it. :-). (AND I received the new Toms ballet flats - SCORE!!!!)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment