Monday, February 16, 2009

2 Birthdays down, 1 to go

We had such a lovely weekend at the Walti home! Thursday night was my birthday (thank you to everyone for the wishes!) and Scott and I had a fun dinner out at a GREAT new restaurant...it was a 3 course Italian "dinner party" style and we ordered wine flights to pair. Fabulous! Thanks to Auntie Kate and D for watching Jack - he told us that he had a great time playing football! Scott & Jack got me the coolest gift - a "Flip" camcorder that I can carry around in my purse and capture moments on the go! I love it! And the Tiffany bracelet wasn't bad either... :-)


Dinner at Osteria Via Stato

On Friday, we met up with my girlies and their significant others for a great dinner and drinks at Four Farthlings to celebrate my 30th. It was a blast as usual and I definitely paid the price on Saturday morning - that was NOT so fun. Thanks to my awesome friends- I could not imagine my life without you all, My special girls...


The 3 of us stayed in for Valentine's Day and cooked at home. Mommy got some pretty flowers and cards (Jack's penmanship has really improved since last year!) and this is sad to say, but Scott and I were in bed by 11:00! The weekend was topped off by brunch yesterday at our favorite, Nookies, and a lazy Sunday was had by all. I get to stay home with Jack today, as his school is closed for President's Day - so an extra-special treat!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day! I love you all!!!

Next up is Scott's 30th birthday in 3 weeks - let the fun continue!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs