Monday, February 2, 2009

Jack's Birthday Week: Day 1

I have said this before, but I really cannot believe that our Jack is going to be 1 on Saturday! I have a lot to do this week in planning his party, but am excited to celebrate with our family and friends!

In honor of his birthday week, I am doing something special for/with him every day. Today's special treat was one of his favorite new dinners - turkey hot dogs with grapes! We bought him some fun sticky-gel hearts to play with on the window and fridge, also - of course he just tries to eat them. He got his 1st birthday card today from his G-Aunt Chris and G-Uncle Rodney and he LOVED waving around his Elmo card.

We had a great time this weekend with Scott's family celebrating his Mom's 60th birthday. I was not in the "picture taking mood," so I am waiting for Kristi to post some pics to update the blog. Jack mastered the stairs and they basically all just chased after each other - we adults were tired! Heather, Kristi and I got off to the spa and lunch out on Saturday (an annual Xmas gift from my father-in-law, AWESOME!) and it was amazing!

Here is a cute video that I caught tonight of Jack in the tub. He loves blowing bubbles, but is now sucking up the water; it cracks us up.
Future Dolphin-Clubber, I think!!

2 comments:

  1. Jack is so cute. Bath time looks like so much fun! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!

    Enjoy this week with Jack!

    Take care,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs