Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hour by Hour

A friend of mine did this a while back and I thought it was neat...and it would be fun to do every few months and then look back on in future years!

So here is a photo every hour on a typical day!

6:15am - the beasts awakened early (of course, because Daddy is on a trip) and watched Wild Kratts (note Jacks finger)




7:15- we got a lot of snow last night, so I had to take advantage of Soph still asleep and shovel - a GREAT way to start the day (seriously)




8:15am - breakfast time. Keeping it real - note the dirty floors, toys, and Sophia's grin :-)




9:15am- forgot pic, but dropped jack off at school

10:15am - forgot again, but went to bank, Costco, and Library with Em and Soph

11:15am- picked Jack up and played outside for a bit before lunch



12:15pm - lunch and then time to clean up for a bit (this is seriously only one days worth of dishes - I feel like all I do sometimes is prepare and then clean up meals!)



1:15pm: the girls are down and jack is having "relaxing time" which means I prep dinner (chicken veggie soup) and clean some more while jamming out to Zac Brown Band on Pandora



2:15- I take 20 min to eat lunch, catch my breath, and read some fave blogs



3:15pm- jack and I work on a few "projects" like making this story cape!



4:15pm- the kids have friends over for a play date and the mom and I get to have a little afternoon cocktail! (Shhhhh....)




5:15- Soph is still just the happiest baby on the block!



6:15- play date over, the kids sing "the goodbye song" to their friends, and time for dinner




7:15- Pre-bed sibling snuggles




8:15- wine and a Tivo'd SNL for Mommy



8:45- Soph just cried out and I am taking full advantage of these cuddles while I can :-)


10:00pm- checked on these cuties and discovered they have crawled in bed together...great way to end the day



Whew! Not even that full of a day, but I'm exhausted!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs